Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Secure publication to the DDS - lists the technical interfaces in place for receiving data from publishers.
- Generic publisher system data requirements - provides a set of guides for systems that are publishing data through the Discovery Data Service.
- Publishers and mapping to the common model - provides the specification for how supplier system information is mapped to the common model, using FHIR as the intermediary.
- Changes to a publishing service - describes what you need to do to make changes to a publishing service.
- Latency of extract data feeds
- Inbound Data Transform Specifications - describes the basis of the technical implementation of a new inbound transform of data into the Discovery Data Service (DDS), specifically for non-transactional flat file formats.
- Inbound Pipeline - This article describes the DDS inbound transformation pipeline that takes raw data from publishers and transforms them to a standard format.