Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Discovery Remote Subscriber Database Familiarisation - helps users of the DDS Remote Subscriber Database to test, understand, and maximise the benefits of the system (includes data mapping and schema information).
- Remote Subscriber Database (RSD) AWS hosting setup guide - provides information for subscribers who want to set up their data in AWS.
- Latency of extract data feeds
- Outbound Pipeline - Describes how the DDS Outbound Pipeline takes published data from the Inbound Pipeline and transforms it to customer databases.
- Remote subscriber data definition - describes how the Discovery Data Service makes data available for Remote Subscriber Databases (RSDs) and how the DDS Remote Filer application interacts with this to update an RSD.